Revolving credit card lines from $5,000 – $80,000. 0% interest for 6 – 12 months, with interest rates starting at 9.99% afterward. Business credit cards are the most common form of financing for small business owners; there’s not even a close second, since credit card financing is far ahead of all other forms of borrowing in the small business sector. According to the Meredith Whitney Advisory Group, 82% of small business owners use credit cards as a “vital part” of their overall funding strategy. Also, according to NFIB, 79% of small business owners use credit cards.
Whether you’ve just started a small business or been at the helm for some time, a business credit card can come in handy. It gives you easy access to a revolving line of credit that you can use for purchases, balance transfers, or cash withdrawals – when you need them, without hassle or delay. Take advantage of 0% interest, earn rewards and bonuses, and get cash-back and other perks.
Business credit cards will help you:
Separate your personal and business credit
A business credit card will separate your personal and business expenses, making life easier at tax time. Using the card for routine purchases, you can easily track, categorize, and analyze your expenses through your monthly statements.
Provide a cash flow cushion
Does your cash flow ever lag from a decrease in sales or a delay in payments? A business credit card would let you pay expenses and make purchases – stretching your dollars without dipping into your cash flow.
Establish and improve your business credit
Small business credit cards are easy to build your business credit responsibly. Pay your bills on time, keep your balance manageable, and stay within your credit limit – your business credit scores will rise before you know it.
What you need to qualify:
- Borrower FICO > 700
- < 30% utilization on personal credit cards
- Established Corporation or LLC w/ EIN/Tax ID #
- Business Revenue ≥ $0
- Years in Business ≥ 0 years
What is “Credit Card Stacking”?
A lot of entrepreneurs are skeptical when it comes to using credit cards to fund their businesses. However, the reality is that startups and low-revenue businesses don’t have a lot of other financing options.
In our industry, applying for multiple credit cards to fund a business is known as “credit card stacking.” Credit card stacking allows business owners to tap into the power of multiple credit cards to finance their business. Our role as a provider is to get you several 0% interest or low-rate business credit cards whose combined credit limits reach your funding goal.
Here are the basic steps involved with Credit Card Stacking:
- We pre-qualify you based on your credit history, income, business credit history, and revenue.
- Based on those and a few other important factors, we determine which business credit cards you qualify for with the highest limits and lowest interest rates.
- We submit applications for those credit cards directly to the lenders on your behalf. Depending on how much money you need, we submit anywhere between 3 and 15 applications.
- Most of the cards you qualify for will have 0% interest on purchases and/or balance transfers for 6 – 12 months.
So, you might be wondering why you need our help to get credit cards for your business, especially if you have good credit… Here are a few things to think about:
Based on our experience, most lenders tend to give small approvals to new business owners – a $2,500 – $5,000 approval on a business credit card would be “normal” – so if you have excellent credit and only need $5,000, you can probably figure it out on your own.
But what if you need $25,000… $50,000… or more? It’s pretty simple – finding more lenders and running more applications. The challenge for most is figuring out which 3, 4, or 10 lenders have the best offers – and then, do you even qualify? And if you do, in what order do you run the applications? And how do you do this without destroying your credit?
That’s where we come in…
Credit Card Stacking:
1_We’ve tracked and compiled data on hundreds of different lenders and thousands of clients since 2009
2_We know which credit bureaus are pulled by each lender so we can adequately plan the series of applications for our clients
3_We submit the majority of our applications directly to bank representatives, which typically generates more extensive approvals
4_We only work with lenders that offer business credit cards without requiring complete income documentation
5_We only work with lenders that DO NOT report business credit cards to personal credit reports
6_Over 85% of the applications we submit are approved by our lenders
7_Our average client receives between $45,000 and $65,000 with their first set of applications
In addition, here is what you get if you choose to work with us:
- Customized strategic plan and lending matrix with hands-on support to achieve the desired level of funding
- Pre-application lender compliance and information verification to ensure the accuracy of applications
- Complete application processing, submission, and follow-up support to ensure the best approvals
- Capital management strategies – get the most out of your business credit cards (Advisor supported)
- Phase II & III application processing – access to more funding over the next 6 – 18 months
- Business Credit Building Fast Track – learn how to build additional business credit with non-PG trade lines
BitX Funding is an online marketplace for small business owners looking to fund a project. We specialize in connecting small business owners with lenders who will compete for your business. We believe small business owners drive the economy and are passionate about helping your company reach its full potential.