Line of Credit / BitX Funding
Are you a small business owner looking for a business line of credit to grow your business and take on new opportunities? Do you have customers that slow pay you and your accounts receivables are paid 30/60/90 days? If you have significant AR Aging and would like to tap it in return for a LOC BitX has the answer. BitX Funding LOC is a revolving business line of credit secured by accounts receivable, matching your loan repayment with your customers’ payment terms. It has a bank-like feel and is used for your working capital needs.
This is the right fit for clients who are looking to maximize the amount of liquidity they need for working capital and/or do not want their lender to be contacting their customers (“nonnotification”).
- Loan Sizes: $250,000 to $10 Million
- APRs: Starting at 9.99%
- Term: 12 to 24 months with the option to renew
What type of clients fit?
✓ B2B businesses
✓ 2+ years in business
✓ $1 Million – $75 Million revenue
✓ Top industries include wholesale, manufacturing, advertising, transportation, staffing, and services
✓ Businesses in transition, growing rapidly, highly seasonal, or looking for acquisitions
Features and Benefits:
- As you invoice eligible customers, immediately receive up to 85% of the AR as available funds
- Request and receive your available funds the same day
- Your loan balance is automatically reduced when your customers pay
- You continue to control your customer relationships
- Instantly increase your credit line as your business grows
- You do not have to be profitable or worry about highly restrictive financial covenants
- Get detailed reporting and analytics to manage your working capital
BitX Funding is the online marketplace for small business owners looking to fund a project. We specialize in connecting small business owners with lenders who will compete for your business. We believe small business owners drive the economy and we are passionate about helping your company reach its full potential.
You can reach a loan specialist toll-free at 1-800-824-2407, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online here and we can guide you on which loans are the best fit for your business.